Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blue

 When I think of blue, sadness and loneliness comes to mind.  I compiled images of solemn and depressing images with blue tints as to capture the color with the idea.  The song is "The Color of Love" by Boyz II Men.  They sing about how love has different colors.  I see blue as love that is struggling and without hope.  I set up my presentation on powerpoint, each slide being a different picture.  I attempted to use one true media but I had to pay for anything longer then 30 seconds.

1 comment:

  1. Read this aloud. As if you didn't write it. What do you think? Is it completely expressive? It opens with a kind of spinning that is not productive. Settle down. Delete the first few inexpressive sections or sentences. Hold onto what is worthwhile -- the stuff that takes the reader to the point of comprehension.

    ReplyDelete