Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Text and Cell Phones

     Today's cell phone has less to do with phone features and more to do with the applications it brings with it.  Society runs tired of inventions that do not change.  The telephone was amazing when it came out but now it is nothing if it does not have text, email and a camera function to go with it.  In the work environment, less face-to-face meetings are being held and more messages are being distributed by means of text.  A phone that does not have a text function can be seen useless today because of societies switch from a personal communication to written communication

1 comment:

  1. I don't know. I like a spoon that looks and works like a spoon. I like a pen, too. I like basic tools and basic technology. I reject rapidly changing technology, because I want to know a thing completely before moving away from it.

    My real desire was to know why folks prefer to write rather than to speak. That's the crux of the question anyway.

    ReplyDelete