Thursday, February 24, 2011

Free Writing

      It is 48 degrees today and I am kind of upset because I thought it was going to be at least 60...It's still pretty warm so I'm not complaining, hopefully I can play football today.  I'm not too excited that I have class at four though because that is usually when everyone would be free.  But, most people are going to be gone by the weekend so football is probably not an option.  It'll be weird not having a lot of people around for the weekend, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.  But, its friday night and I feel alright!  That is from a Montell Jordan song that somehow gets stuck in my head every friday.  To bad I do not have a song for Monday or Tuesday because those are the days I would need a song to get through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment